Monday, March 22, 2010

Hilldy.


My roomie Hillary Scizzales (meetmeinthecrowd.blogspot.com) is an awesome model. (and blogger if I do say so myself)

A few weekends ago Hills and I decided to venture out to Lake Johnson because it was FINALLY a sunny, gorgeous, warm day after a way too long and too cold winter. On this adventure I of course brought my gorgeous Nikon D5000 aka the love of my life. With the beautiful day and a beautiful roomie and an amazing camera I'd say I got some pretty good pictures, so enjoy! Oh and yes, she's single...feel free to tell your friends ;)






This is the love of Hillary's life: the satchel.







Welp there ya have it! I have finally blogged after a month. I hope the pictures were worth your time :)

Adios amigos,
Bhines

2 comments:

  1. :)

    (thanks for the personal ad by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very niiiice! Hillary's gonna have to fight em off now! Great pics babe!

    ReplyDelete