Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October Goals.


It's October 6th and I haven't made my goals for this month yet, oh gosh! Here goes...

-Finish editing the last 10 or so pictures of Kristen and Donny*
-Relearn how to play the piano, now that I have one!
-Work on and finish Alicia's birthday present*
-Join a community group at my church* (for some reason this is intimidating to me...)
-TAKE MORE PICTURES! I've really been slack about finding time for this..*
-Run, Run, Run! At least 3 times a week, for now.* (I have kind of failed at the 3 times a week thing, but I have good excuses: it rained, and now I'm sick. Can't run under those conditions!)
-Read scripture or journal EVERY DAY!*
-Sign up for some races! (anyone want to train/run with me?)
-GO TO CLASS! This may sound like a no-brainer... but it's been kind of hard for me this semester, especially when it comes to financial management...
-Rehang/replace the mirrors that have fallen off my walls.
-Clean! My room is a mess.
-Play some tennis, it's been too long.
-Spend more time with my grandparents.

* from last month

I guess that's about all for now, my brain is kind of fried and all of the non-sleep/sick crap is catching up with me. I did learn some interesting things this week from the brickyard preacher, but that might have to be saved for another post...

Until next time,
B.hines

1 comment: