Friday, November 5, 2010

A look back at October.

Gosh, I am such a failure when it comes to blogging. I realize that the last time I blogged was a month ago, and it was just a blog with a list of my goals. How interesting am I?! But to make this blog a bit more exciting, here's what I've been up to this past month that has caused me to neglect my little blog...


Week 1:
One of my favorite friends from Italy, Ms. Laura, came to visit from good ole Tennessee for the NC State/VT football game (which we sadly lost...)



Week 2:
My step sister, Lisa, finally turned 21! She is down at UNC-W so of course I had to drive down there for the night for a little celebration :)


Later that week one of my friends in TKE invited me to a Grab-a-Date function(?). I don't even know if I worded that right but there was dinner, drinks, and dancing...so it was fun!



Week 3:
Fair!! I went with 3 of my best friends on Sunday, and then the roomie and I decided to go back on Thursday to get some cool pictures :)

Between the two of us, Hillary and I bought $21 worth of candy. Opps?!


Week 4:
INSANITY!

I had a hard take-home test due Tuesday, had Operations homework due Tuesday, went to the Muse concert Tuesday night (happy birthday hilldy!), had a Finance test Wednesday (yeah, that was bad), had a Operations/Supply Chain test Thursday, then went off Thursday night to the NC State vs. FSU football game to forget all about my past week :) And let me just say, that game was amazing! But of course, this was the one game I didn't bring my camera too. Wah.

And then... came halloween.

I'm pretty sure this is from 1990, when I was two. Those were the good ole days, when dad ate my candy and mom made me dress up like a big, poofy, bunny. Gotta love family...


And that was my amazing, crazy, super fun month of October! As far as accomplishing goals goes...well, yeah. I didn't achieve as much as I should have. But let's just save that for my next blog post :)

Happy November!
B.Hines

1 comment:

  1. Aw cute post! And don't forget the crazy school girl party. More fun times to come!!

    ReplyDelete