Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Birthday!!!!

Today is a very special day. Know why? It's my BIRTHDAY!! Wahooooo.

I don't really feel like hashing out some super awesome blog post for the day though, so for now just enjoy some birthday iPhone pictures :)


1. Birthday celebration with friends on Friday night :)
2. Finished my first ever crossword puzzle! With some help from family and the Internet...
3. Spent a gorgeous Saturday afternoon enjoying some time outside with my camera and family!


4. Birthday flowers from the farmers market from mom!
5. Went out for a drink with some friends at one of our favorite Monday night spots, Flying Saucer :)
6. My first happy birthday text!


7. Went for a little walk on the paths at work...it wasn't too hot in the shade, it was beautiful!
8. One of the BEST cakes I've had so far at work! Chocolate + mint = my dream dessert, I'm so in loooove :)

I've had an amazing time celebrating my birthday so far!
Between going out on Friday with friends, celebrating with family (including dad who came in town!) on Saturday, lunch with co-workers on Monday, drinks after work with some friends Monday night, and some time with more family and friends today...it's been quite the wonderful birthday week. ;)

I'm so thankful for all of the amazing people in my life!

Happy TUESDAY!!
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment