Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Flashback to the Bahamas

Forever and a day ago my family and I went to the Bahamas. And when I say forever I really mean forever. As in I was still in high school when we went. My brother still had braces and long hair. Actually...the majority of my siblings still had braces. No one was away at college yet, no boyfriends or girlfriends, no better plans...just the family! It was so much fun.

I stumbled across some old pictures from the trip from the underwater camera on my moms computer and I just had to share. We were all such little babies! I hope you enjoy this trip down memory lane as much as I did... :)


This would be my little brother's self-portrait. I think he was 14 at the time. He's now 20.


My step-sister Lisa and I snorkeling!


Both of my step-sisters, Rachel and Lisa.


Such happiness. You can check out our sweet catamaran in the background.




Parasailing!!


My step sister and I up high over the ocean. See? We were such babies!


The platform that we "took off" on. Those little specs are our family.



Lisa's toes and my legs, flying high.


Looking back it's kind of freaky to see that this little rope held us up. But I'd totally do it again...


Myself, mom, and Lisa


Roger, Rachel, and Michael



SO LITTLE.


This was always one of my favorite pictures from the whole trip.
I'm pretty sure it was my myspace picture. Yeah I went there.


Lisa and Rachel



More views from parasailing! 
[The pictures uploaded out of order, sorry I'm too lazy to fix it...]


And now I want to go back and play in the sun!

I'll have to find the other pictures from this trip, that were taken on the normal camera, and maybe post some... :)

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: