Sunday, September 26, 2010

Julie!

It's been forever since I've blogged. And forever since I've actually included pictures in a blog. Soooorry! I have finally finished the pictures of Julie and I am very close to being done with Kristen and Donny's, finally! Never again will I make the mistake of choosing to have the date and time on every single picture, not fun. That's what I get for playing with my camera before a photo shoot. But as Hilldy (http://meetmeinthecrowd.wordpress.com/) has been saying these past few days, you live and you learn!

And now...pictures of Julie:


First we went over to Meredith to wander around a bit and take some pictures.

I wanted to try and find the amphitheater but we had no luck, and after wandering around for a little in the heat we decided to move on to our next spot...the boylan bridge!

I absolutely love her dress and shoes!

Next stop: the bell tower!

As scared as we were to get hit by a train, we still decided to venture to the train tracks for a few pictures :)

I had so much fun taking pictures of Ms. Julie! And soon... pictures of Kristen and Donny :)

So last week was crazy for me, filled with tests and homework and no sleep. Luckily all that I have on my agenda for this week is one test tomorrow, although it's probably going to be awful and I have no idea what I should study. But after that I have nothing, and because of this I am going to set some weekly goals for myself.

Goal number 1:
Finish editing Kristen and Donny's pictures!

Goal number 2:
Work on my photography website! I am almost done and I am determined to have it up and running by the end of this week. If only I can figure out how to get my pictures organized on there how I want them...

Goal number 3:
GET A TICKET TO THE GAME SATURDAY! I have never not gotten a ticket to a football game, until now. I am a SENIOR. And sadly I'm not the only person to not get a ticket...so ticket department, what's going on? Give me a ticket.

Goal number 4:
RUN! Hopefully 3 times this week... or at least twice. I gotta start making this regular!

Goal number 5:
Pull out my (now dusty) camera and finally take some pictures! It's been way too long, I don't know what's wrong with me. School over photography?! Psht.

I think that's enough goals for this week, now to achieve them...

And now, I just have to leave you with these adorable puppies that I wish were mine. If only Hillary were a puppy lover like me...

image 1957867749-0

They are free on craigslist. I seriously don't understand why I'm not getting one. Someone remind me of why I shouldn't get a dog?!

1 comment:

  1. Get a puppy!!!! It's driving me crazy that I don't have one, and if you have one then I can just hang out at your place all the time and play with your puppy!

    ReplyDelete