Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I want...

I want this ring.

I think it is absolutely adorable but I don't think I would actually buy it for myself.

I feel like this is one of those things that would mean so much more and be more valuable (not just an $8 camera ring) if it had a story behind it.

I want someone to see it and be like "oh, Brittany would love this...it's only 8 dollars...I'm going to buy it for her!"

But yes I realize that that's probably not going to happen. Maybe this will be my present to myself when (yes when, not if) I get my photography business up and running and have my first real client...

1 comment:

  1. You never know ;)
    I bought a whole set from Etsy actually for $20- necklace, earrings and ring so I can wear whatever piece I want. Yesterday I was wearing my TEC cross and my camera necklace- two very important things to me!

    ReplyDelete