Monday, November 8, 2010

November Goals.


I cannot believe that it is already November! October flew by so fast, which sadly left me accomplishing hardly any goals, so there won't be too many new ones for this month. Here goes...

-Finish editing the last 10 or so pictures of Kristen and Donny*
-Relearn how to play the piano, now that I have one!*
-Spend more time with my grandparents.* This ties in with the learning to play the piano thing...I'm hoping my grandmom will have some time to teach me!
-Work on and finish Alicia's birthday (slash now graduation) present!!*
-Run, Run, Run!* I'm running a 5k on Thanksgiving and I am very out of shape.
-Read scripture or journal EVERY DAY!*
-Sign up for some races! (anyone want to train/run with me?)*
-Rehang/replace the mirrors that have fallen off my walls*
-Finish hanging up things in my room* The majority of my room is fully decorated, but there's still some obnoxious things that I've gotta figure out how to hang...
-Play some tennis, it's been too long.*
-Buy myself some fresh flowers to replace the ones that are about 9 months old, and far past dead.
-Work on and finish my photography website.
-Update my flickr.
-And lastly, blog more!!

* from last month

That's about it. Let's see if maybe I can accomplish these?


Happy Monday...and Go Steelers!

Ciao,
B.hines

No comments:

Post a Comment