Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A 5k and a Broken Nose.

Happy (late) Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a wonderful time stuffing their faces with turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes and endless amounts of pie, yummmm. What did my family do Thanksgiving morning? Oh, just ran a 5k. No big deal.


Last year we all ran a 5k too while we were up in Maryland visiting our family. This year my time was much better and I ran almost the whole way! Which is saying a lot since I have been so out of shape and slack about running this year. But, I did it! And I actually felt okay about going home and stuffing my face :)

Now who's going to run the Krispy Kreme Challenge with me?! 

So, in other totally random and off topic news, for those of you who don't know me too well, I am a die hard Steelers fan. Really, it's kind of intense. Sunday night we played one of the biggest games of the season vs. the Baltimore Ravens. Let me just go ahead and say this, the Ravens are horrible. Not that they're a bad team, in fact going into the game we both had the same record, but they are just a flat out dirty team. For example...


No, his nose isn't supposed to bend like that. We can thank the Ravens for this lovely broken nose. And was there a flag called? Nope. Did Big Ben still play the whole game with this nose (and a broken foot from earlier)? Yes, he did. Oh and they also gave another one of our good players a concussion. Again, no flag. But it's okay, because we still won that game. So take that Ravens, we can beat you with a broken nose, a broken foot, and a concussion!

And that is basically all that I've found exciting enough to blog about :) Now that I have successfully procrastinated some more, it's time to get down to business...

Good luck with all of your exams!

Ciao,
B.Hines

1 comment:

  1. That nose was sick!!!

    http://lauren-lajoiedevivre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete