Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Something To Make You Laugh.

I just needed to take a little break from writing my two papers to tell you all two of the funniest things I've heard Hillary say, ever. And both of these happened within 24 hours of each other. Get ready.

#1: Last night, our good friend Ashley came over with a 6 pack of beer because she is DONE with college! She needed a little bit of a celebration, and Hillary and I were there for her (even though I had a final today at 8am and should have been studying, but it's all good...). So as we're sitting on the couch, drinking a 'seasonal' Blue Moon (which by the way is really good) Hillary is just playing with her bottle, scraping off the label, when all of a sudden.. "Woah! Is this for real?" When Hillary was playing around with her bottle she came across the expiration date: MAY3011. And of course, what does she think? This doesn't expire until May 3011?!?!?! A beer that stays good after a thousand years?? Yeah, Blue Moon is that good. Soon after she thought it she realized that it was really May 30, 2011. But still, it was funny.

#2: Today, as I'm sitting in the library attempting to write a Spanish paper (which I should be doing right now...but psht it's just so boring!), I was also facebook chatting Hillary. So we're talking about how I was sitting on the 8th floor in the bookstacks at this desk along the wall beside a bunch of other desks. There were two people a few desks down from me on either side of me and I commented to her about how I felt funny laughing because I felt like they were watching me and it was just weird. Her response? "they are watching you, they're all watching you, BIG BEN" Big Ben huh? Well, that's funny cause I thought that was a clock? Or an amazing quarterback?? Oh right, what Hillary meant was Big BROTHER. Haha yeah, she's obviously brain dead from exams. But at least she's done. Unlike me.

So back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment