Monday, September 19, 2011

60 years!

Before I post about my next Italy adventure, I first need to say a big huge CONGRATS to my amazing grandparents!! They have been married now for 60 years and it is incredible! They are some of the greatest people ever, both so kind and loving towards not only each other, but everyone else. I am so happy that they are my grandparents :)



To celebrate this milestone in their life, all of their children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren all got together under one roof for the weekend! It was the best :) We had everyone, except for four people, all together again...which is a super big deal in our crazy family! It was by far one of the best weekends I've had in a while. I love my big, crazy family more than anything!



Happy 60th Anniversary again to my loving grandparents!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment