Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's that time of year again...

It's back, friends! The best season of the year is finally here, FOOTBALL SEASON! With college (NC State!) football starting up last weekend and the NFL (Steelers!) starting up this weekend I couldn't be happier. Seriously, this is my favorite time of the year! I love having weekends completely dedicated to football. Spending each Saturday tailgating and then going to watch some wolfpack football is perfect to me. And then there's even MORE football on Sunday and I get to curl up on the couch (or go out to Sammys) and watch my Steelers kick some tail!

This past weekend, NC State kicked off the football season by playing Liberty at home. Although it wasn't exactly the best played game for us, we still won...and that's all that matters in the end, right?

Sadly, this is my last semester at NC State before I graduate, meaning this is my LAST football season as a student. So, on Saturday I went to my last first game of the season as a student, waaaaah. It depresses me thinking about that though, so let's just not dwell on that subject anymore.

Anywaaaaays...two of my good friends from Italy came into town for the football game this weekend. I also was able to get a ticket to the game for my roommate, so luckily we all got to tailgate together and watch the game! It was so much fun! Gosh, I'm seriously going to miss this...








So, who's trying to get season tickets with me next year?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment