Thursday, October 6, 2011

TD&Y*

Anyone else think that today feels like Friday instead of Thursday? No? Just me? Maybe it's just because this is the beginning of my LAST fall break ever! Ohmygosh...

Okay well anyway, sometime last week I stumbled upon this blog(?) with some really awesome and artistic pictures of celebrities and I feel in looove with pretty much all of them. If you want to check it out you can here.

Anyyyway, while I was browsing I came across this beautiful picture of this beautiful man and I just can't not share it.




Seriously Chace Crawford, come to Raleigh right now.

So as soon as I found this picture I had to send an email to my roommate Hillary because I knew she would swoon over him just as much (if not more) as me. Which then in turn lead to this...


Yes, the subject is "can we just start a chace crawford email thread?" We did.

Unfortunately I can't save that flickr picture to put it on my blog, so you're just going to have to go check it out for yourselves here. But I will leave you with another gorgeous picture...

Source

You're welcome.

Okay and maybe one more because a) he's hanging out with J.C., my favorite *NSYNC-er and b) how can you resist that smile?

Source

Just pretend that the picture is actually decent quality.


Happy Friday Thursday,
B.Hines


*Tall, Dark, & Yummy

4 comments:

  1. He is divinely gorgeous. I want to marry him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's from Texas, so I'd like to think in another life we both stayed in Dallas and got married and had beautiful babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW AM I JUST NOW SEEING THIS POST.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah I have no idea, Hillary. This post was pretty much written with your name all over it!

    ReplyDelete