Thursday, December 8, 2011

I just need y'all to know...

...that I will be graduating from college in EIGHT days.


WOAH.
Our hearts ever hold you, N...C....Staaaaaate! I've Just been playing that part of our alma mater over and over in my head lately, NCSU will always be in my heart <3

Also, I'm going to the NC State bowl game on December 27th with some amaaazing friends (whom I've missed sooo much!) and I am SO EXCITED YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.


Charlotte is about to get craaazay with some NC State fans/football players!

Thank you Maryland, for beating the crap of out us in the first half and then allowing us to make that amazing come back to win the game :)

In case you all missed it, here's how things went down: Maryland was destroying us, 41-14 but then we came back in the 2nd half and ended up beating them 56-41 heeelloooooo we are amazing. I mean who else can score 42 unanswered points in a matter of minutes? Clearly we're going to kick some booty in the bowl game.

Oh and can we talk about how much of a beast Ben Roethlisberger is? Maybe that game last night against the Browns wasn't the prettiest of games....but what other QB comes back and plays on an injured foot and proceeds to lead us to victory? He crazaaay.

Annnnd I think that's all I got. Sorry my blog posts have been lacking lately.

Happy Friday,
B.Hines

1 comment: