Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm thankful for...

Hellooooo and happy Wednesday! I only had one class this week and today is the last day of work before Thanksgiving and I am soo excited for this mini-break and some family time :)

So, since it's Thanksgiving and all, how about some things that I've been thankful lately?

I'm thankful for... that AMAZING win by my NC State Wolfpack this weekend!!




I'll be honest, I was expecting us to get completely destroyed by Clemson. After all, they're ranked #7 and had only lost one game...not quite the same for my pack. And after Clemson scored the first 3 points in the very beginning I thought we were doomed. But not at all! By half time we were up 27 to 3. Hellooooo who is this team? We had around 4 or 5 turnovers (I don't know for sure) and ended up beating DESTROYING Clemson 37-13! It was by far one of the best games I've been to :)


Roomie and I love the Wolfpack forever.

I'm thankful for... my amazing friends + Bull City


They know how to represent the Dirty D.


I'm thankful for... CHICKEN AND WAFFLES!!!!!!


Yes, that is a big piece of chicken resting on the most glorious waffle ever. And YES it was the most delicious thing I have ever had in my entire life.


I want to eat it forever. Everyday. All day.

If you live anywhere near Dames Chicken & Waffles then you MUST go right now. I'm serious, get up out of your chair and go. Now. You won't regret it I promise. Oh and get their mac & cheese as a side..it's delicious.

Moving along....

I'm thankful for... Opportunities to be official.



This past Saturday was the Raleigh Christmas Parade and before the parade started Artreach 4 Kids provided some awesome pre-parade entertainment! We all walked around with signs, interacted with kids, drummed, and played with some beach balls and had a blast :)





Once the parade started I had the opportunity to get right up in the action and take some pictures! It was soo much fun but also suuuuper long. Two hours of not being able to use the bathroom when you really have to is kind of hard.


Scotty McCreery made an appearance...


And so did SANTA!


I'm thankful for... precious little kittys that help me procrastinate



Even though recently she's decided that my legs are now something that she can jump on and attempt to play with. Um...no kitty, let's not.

I'm thankful for... GRADUATION! I cannot believe that graduation is only weeks away. The other week I picked up my cap and gown and it all hit me...I'm growing up! I'm so thankful that I was able to go to NC State and get a great education, and now to be graduating with honors is such a blessing!



I'm thankful for... this gorgeous, warm weather that we've been having!


I realize that yes, it's the end of November and that it should probably be cold right now but I do not care one bit! It's warm and sunny and windy and I looooveee it.

I'm thankful for... running and chatting with an amazing friend! God goes some great things :)

and lastly...

I'm thankful for... my wonderful family!


Have a great thanksgiving!
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment