Monday, May 21, 2012

Deliciousness

Remember that delicious little Strawberry Champagne Cupcake that I mentioned making a few posts back?


How about I tell ya a little bit about that bad boy?

Oh my word, was it was delicious. It was the perfect little mothers day treat and everyone loved them. This was my first "real" experience with baking cupcakes, or possibly really anything for that matter (minus chocolate chip cookies and anything from a box), so I'm pretty proud of how they turned out. They are light, fluffy, sweet (but not too sweet), and filled with hints of strawberries and champagne. So amazing!

I found the recipe online (and you can too by clicking here!) and decided to just go for it. They sounded and looked incredible, so why not, right?

And this is how it all went down...


 











Once they're done, serve with some champagne (if you haven't had enough from the cupcakes!) and enjoy :) Go ahead, try not to eat them all in one sitting...

Now, go find the recipe here and make some for yourself!

Happy Monday,
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment