Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fanny.

My birthday was probably the best birthday I've ever had. I have an amazing group of friends and I am so thankful for each and every one of them for coming out to my party and celebrating with me! It was by far the most fun I've had in a while! Solas wasn't too shabby either, I guess you could say I'm thankful for my boyfriend too ;) We had an amazing time, the food was delicious...and you can't go wrong with free champagne on the roof! I'm so glad he agreed to go with me!

So of course everyone loves getting presents on their birthdays, and I got my fair share of wonderful gifts (thanks guys!), however there was one gift that just topped them all...


Meet Fanny...my precious little 5 month old guinea pig, isn't she adorable?! Her name is Fanny because she looks like she has a fanny pack on her back...although you can't see it in this picture. She is my favorite and I love her to death. She is still a little shy and unsure of where she is...but when she does get comfortable she talks to you and her squeaks are adorable. If you want a cute, semi cuddly, low maintenance pet...go for a guinea pig and you won't regret it!

So there's my 2 cents about that. Awesome blog post I know, I mean everyone wants to read about cute guinea pigs.

Still working on editing pictures of Kristen and Donny... unfortunately it's taking forever because I was the idiot that took the pictures while the camera was set to stamp the date/time on the picture. So I'm having to clone stamp that out and it takes FOREVER! I'm also in the process of packing up my life so that on Wednesday my roomie and I can move into our new town home! So that, on top of work, leaves little to no time to edit pictures. Slowly but surely...

Yesterday I also took pictures of one of my friends, Julie, that I haven't seen in forever! It was so much fun...she's so cute! Cross your fingers and maybe those will be up before the end of August...

As for now, it's bed time. Early morning tomorrow...yipee, back to work.

Adios,
B.hines

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love her already! I can't wait to meet her! And good luck with the move, I can't believe you're not going to be at the same apt next year but I bet the townhome will be awesome too.

    ReplyDelete