Thursday, July 15, 2010

21?!

In TWO days I'm going to be turning the big two one. Holy cow. How in the world did it go by so fast?! I think it still hasn't hit me yet that I'm really going to be an adult. I can go out now and drink. This is so exciting! Although this week has been a little rough for various reasons, I am feeling much better now and have complete confidence that this weekend will be the best!

Here's what's going down:

Friday there will be a massive fiesta, in my honor :) A big brunch with the girls on Saturday, and then a lovely dinner (and maybe some dancing) at Solas with Casey that night! I've been looking forward to this weekend for way too long, I really can't believe it's almost here!

So aside from being excited about a birthday, I haven't really been up to much other than working. And not blogging. So sorry. I still haven't even finished editing all of the pictures of Kristen and Donny from July 3rd! I'm so awful! I'll get on that soon.... maybe tonight... ?

But, for now, here's a preview of what's to come :)


They're so cute!

Oh and don't worry, I haven't forgotten about D.C., so I guess I'll have those up soon too... I'm such a slacker!

Now off to make a party playlist/clean, woohoo.

Adios,
Bhines

2 comments: