Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tornado.

Tornado is pretty much the only word I can think of to describe my life right now, if you don't include the bad part about tornadoes. My life is just a mess! I'm moving in to my new town home today, but I waited until the last minute to pack up my life so everything is crazy here at my apartment...and unfortunately I don't remember which box my camera is in so I can't even take a picture of my messy, boxy, room. :( But soon I will be in a cute new town home complete with a fireplace, a new extremely comfy mattress, and... NO WOOD ROACHES!!! Hopefully...

This has got to be one of the craziest times to move though. I could only take one day off of work so I have all today to get everything moved in. Then, while I'm unpacking I'm also going to have to be packing b/c I leave for the lake on Saturday with my family. And on top of all that...I'm not even sure where I'll be staying tonight, tomorrow, and friday night. My roommate isn't staying at the new town home so I don't know how fond I am of staying in a new place by myself. So my life is basically a mess right now. I don't know how I'm going to manage all of this on top of work, a vet visit, and a social life, geez!

In other (still semi-stressful) news... I will hopefully (if i can find someone to go with me) be joining millions of people on Sunday, August 8th during tax free weekend at the apple store to pick up some essentials...

Essential #1:

A Macbook Pro :)

Yep, that's right. I'm going from a PC to a Mac. Don't get me wrong... I love my PC. But it's time for a change. It's time for a fast computer. No more taking hours and hours to edit one picture in Photoshop! No more massive battery pack! I finally get simplicity! Although it will probably take me a while to figure out how to use it, so it may not seem very simple. But, I am so so excited!

Essential #2:

An iPod touch!

Okay so this isn't really an essential, I'm really just getting it because it's free. Now through Sept. 8th (?) if you buy a mac you get a free iPod touch! If you're a student...I think that's the only catch. So...who wants to go with me?! :)

Well, I've successfully killed about 30 minutes. Now what? I ran out of boxes, and I'm not sure what else to pack up if I'll still be living here. I can't believe I'm about to say this...but I need to make lists to hopefully organize my life. HNScales, you've rubbed off on me.

Pray for a successful, rain free, move in day! I'll work on getting pictures up soon, right after Kristen & Donnie pictures and Julie pictures. Ha, I'm so behind...


Adios blog world,
B.hines

2 comments:

  1. I am SO tempted to go to Macs... my Dell has crashed a few times so I don't really trust it anymore, but then again I don't know if I like using Macs. A free ipod touch is pretty tempting though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i'm nervous i won't like it... or it'll be different. but i always use them when i go to the library so i think they will be good. i hope haha so you should def. get one with me!! :)

    ReplyDelete