Saturday, July 31, 2010

Finalist

During the stressful last days of this week when my whole world was a mess and emotional breakdowns were happening every 10 seconds, I was temporarily relieved of the stresses in my life when I received some very exciting news. My picture is a finalist in a photo contest!!

At the end of June I submitted a photo for the July photo contest that a local photographer does. The theme was motion, so at the last minute I randomly selected this photo that I took in D.C.



Well it turns out my randomly selected photo is one of 6 (?) finalists...woohoo! The final pictures are then voted on during First Friday in Raleigh. So, dearest blog friends, if you are in the area on August 6th and feel like having a glass of wine (or beer) in downtown Raleigh while checking out some awesome pictures then be sure to go here: 620 W. Lane St and vote on my picture :) I would LOVE the support, this is so so exciting for me! Even if I don't win it is still an amazing feeling to be a finalist in a contest and have your photo displayed for all to see during First Friday....eeeek!

And now...I'm off to the lake until Friday for some much needed rest and relaxation!

Ciao,
Bhines

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I wish I could be there! Good luck, and I'll vote for you with my thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete