Thursday, August 12, 2010

Runner Up!

My picture is runner up! Which means I get one free print at NC Tricolor imaging (no idea how I'm going to decide what picture...but yay!) and my picture will be at the Brueggers Bagels off Glenwood avenue in Raleigh! So, if you're in the area be sure to go and check it out! I haven't been yet but I hope to go sometime soon! And of course... congrats to Kristen for being the winner! :)




Other than that exciting news life has been, you guessed it, insane. Seriously, when does the stress stop?! School hasn't even started yet and I'm already freaking out and having to deal with so many issues. I'm hardly moved in to my apartment, and I'm going crazy having to deal with clothes being everywhere due to not having a dresser (but that will come next week, finally!). Some good news is that my Internship at SAS is now year round...which yes, is amazing, but I feel like there's so much else going on in my life right now that I can't even feel proud or successful or excited. Just stressed. Yup, complete with melt downs. I did get a Mac though....ek! However, that's just another thing that I need to get done. I have to transfer all my stuff from my old computer to this one and get the old one ready for my mom to use. I don't need to have to worry about that too! And of course...photo editing. I'll get there, eventually. I just need patience...and prayers...and the help of God, I have a feeling that this next month might be rough.

I do get to get away for a few days this weekend though! Pittsburgh, here I come! I'm going up with my mom to visit family (and apparently see my dad...which I was unaware of until the other day) and we're all going to the first preseason Steelers game! This may be just what I need. If only it were more than just a weekend. Two nights is too short. But either way I'm still excited to get away.

So, that's that. The life of me. Now to go scratch off one of the million things off my list....

Adios,
B.hines

1 comment:

  1. PERSEVERANCE!!!! Just do it one day at a time otherwise you'll get too overwhelmed (as I'm sure you are now lol)... YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete