Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day One.

I have failed at blogging in the last half of December. But in my defense, I have been all over the east coast and have had about zero time for the computer. Pittsburgh, Virginia, Orlando...I'm all traveled out. But now I am home and relaxing...until work starts Monday. Womp.

So a while ago I heard of someone who took a picture every day and then blogged about it. I always thought this was a cool idea, to have a year in pictures documented. So...I've decided to try it! Although sometimes I completely fail at blogging, I still think I can do it, I'm determined! So, here goes!

Ok so want to know why I fail?? I had all of this written in here and all I had to do was add the picture, and then I FORGOT! We had family over so I didn't get on the computer the rest of the night last night and so this blog totally left my mind. I am the worst blogger in the world. But luckily, I do have a picture from yesterday, so we're all good...I'll just have to have two posts today!

Picture 1 of 365:


These are the most AMAZING sweet treats I have ever tasted. My grandmom makes them and has passed them on to the rest of the family and I am so in love with them. Mint and chocolate all in one? Yes please! And in case you were wondering, my brother was the master mind behind this lovely 'tower' display. He would.

So there's my picture from January 1, 2011...look for one from today later on!

Ciao,
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment