Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm a little behind with this...

Okay, first things first. I promise I haven't forgotten about this silly little 30 day photo challenge that I started back in what, April? Sorry it's been way more than 30 days. Oh well :) To continue...

Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.

Oh geez, there's so much I wish I were better at. Who doesn't feel that way though? The number one thing I wish I were better at shouldn't come as a shock to those of you who regularly read this (or just know me)...Photography! Over the past year I have been able to learn so much about Photography and I have fallen even more in love with it and gained so much respect for professional photographers! Y'all, it's a lot harder than it looks to get pictures this amazing...

Source
 
Source

And no, I did not take those pictures, visit the link in the captions to see more amazing ones!

Ultimately, I would love to be a National Geographic Photographer, not even kidding. I know that's a pretty far stretch and I have A LOT to learn and experience before that will ever happen, but that's why I want to get even better at photography! Which is why I spent forever in the photography section of Barnes and Nobles and ended up walking about with these bad boys...


Maybe one day I'll be joining these talented photographers... :)

----------------------------

And now, some fun pictures from this past weekend in Asheville with my friend Laura! We went to the Biltmore Estate and Downtown Asheville on Saturday, and to DuPont State Forest on Sunday. Everything was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I have fallen in love with Asheville, and now I've realized that I need to find some hiking buddies that love being outdoors just as much as me, interested? :)



Don't you wish this was your backyard?



There are only 10 of these cars left, and this is one of them. But, of course I don't know the name...whoops.


I love downtown Asheville! And we may or may not have crashed attended a wedding while exploring... :)


Triple falls!




This is where I belong and this is what I love doing! 

Which is why I am SO excited for California in TWO WEEKS!!! I don't think I can even begin to express my excitement in words...I'm just so thrilled!

Happy Monday,
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment