Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last Weeks Events

I'm a horrible blogger. One Two very important things happened last week and I totally forgot to blog about them. I'm awful.

#1: Hines Ward (my boy) and Kym Johnson WON Dancing With The Stars


I am SO happy that they won! Since the Steelers couldn't bring home that Super Bowl Trophy this year, I'm glad that at least Hines could bring home the Mirror Ball Trophy :)

And can I just say, I knew they were going to win all along...


Directly from my twitter, "#hesgoingtowinitall" told ya so...


#2: Scotty McCreery won American Idol

Source

I'll be honest. I don't even watch this show. The only reason this is kind of exciting news for me is because Scotty is from Garner, NC...which is right next to my home town of Fuquay-Varina. Gotta love and support those good ole southern towns. Plus, his voice is a Josh Turner kind of sexy, sheesh!



I actually didn't watch this episode, or any of the episodes to be honest. But, that doesn't mean I still don't love his voice!

So hoooray for the happenings in last week's TV :)

Hope your memorial weekends were lovely!

Ciao,
B.Hines

2 comments:

  1. Steelers fan!??! MEEEE TOOOO :-) nice to meet you!!! and i was totally cheering Hines on. Scotty Mccreary....not so much ;-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss I love the Steelers!! It's so nice to meet other fans :) I have to admit, I didn't really follow Scotty at all either, it's just crazy down here since he won and this is where he's from haha. Hope your day is great too!

    ReplyDelete