Thursday, August 18, 2011

The beginning of the end

Woaaaah. Yesterday was my last first day of classes ever! It's weird. I don't want to grow up and get old. It's also sad. I love NC State and I'm going to cry this whole semester as I think about leaving. Also, all of my close friends are already graduated and gone so I feel so aloonneeee. That sounds pathetic. Whatever.

It really doesn't even feel like I've gone back to school, especially when I'm working before classes every day. Know how prepared I was for classes yesterday and today? I wasn't, and I'm still not. At all. In fact, instead of buying notebooks, a planner, pens, pencils, being all organized, and getting all rested up, I was out playing around with friends at trivia, in a pool, at a bar, etc. You get the jist of it. Ms. Responsible right here!



But I'm not too worried. This semester is hopefully going to be super easy, with only three classes aka 9 hours. And then, my friends, I will be done and in the real world! And I will still have no clue as to what I want to do with my life... thank you college, for helping me confirm that fact.

But anyway, happy second day of classes!

B.Hines

By the way, I'm really wanting to do the Disney Princess Half Marathon on February 26th and I'm looking for people to train and run it with me...any takers? :)

3 comments:

  1. I wish I liked running, I'd totally do the half marathon with you! But I'd probably stop in the first 10 minutes and you'd find me holed up in a bar somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Lauren's idea. We can go to Germany in Epcot. Have a few biers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... well, I will need supporters. So I suppose I'll let y'all do that. But you better be cheering me along with homemade signs and taking pictures every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete