Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lauren!

Many, many, many, many, many Saturdays ago I got a new lens and had to try it out right away. Luckily for me I have some wonderful guinea pigs friends that agreed to be my models! So, my roommate, my friend Lauren, and I headed to downtown Raleigh one afternoon to play. And me, being the awful blogger that I am, has just now decided to share these lovely pictures with you all even though these are from about 4 months ago. Whoooops! 

So now, meet Lauren. And yes, she's single, so tell all your male friends ;)












And now, it's time for me to get back in bed and read while I watch Hurricane Irene do it's thing outside of my window!


I'm just waiting for one of the gazillion trees outside of my room to crash in on me with one of the big gusts of wind. But til then, I'll take this time to relax :) The only thing that could make this better is if it were thundering and lightning too, guess I'll take what I can get.. 


Adios,
B.Hines

1 comment:

  1. Aww Britt! I miss you so much! Lol this was before I started using eyebrow pencil ughh... MUCH better now!

    ReplyDelete