Tuesday, August 16, 2011

That New Camera Smell...

Remember that new exciting birthday present that I got a few days ago that I mentioned in my last post? Well, I would like to introduce to you the newest addition to my happy little Nikon family...


This is my lovely, new Nikon D7000. We have only known each other for a total of four days but we are IN LOVE. Like the whole head-over-heels-I'm-never-gonna-leave-you type love. Well at least until I have my own photography business or are a National Geographic Photographer and buy a D3x, or something equally as insane.

But that's not likely to happen any time soon, so I plan on spending a lot of time with my D7000. It's basically going to be attached at my hip. Especially since soon I will have an adorable Ephiphanie bag to carry it in! Life is grand :)


Now if only I could love a guy like I love my camera....psssht.

Adios,
B.Hines

1 comment:

  1. Or if we could just find some decent looking guys that like photography too :)

    ReplyDelete