Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm still alive!

Just popping in for a quick hey!

And to tell you about something that you should definitely check out.

Know how I love photography?

Well, if you didn't, now you do. And you should probably click that photography link up above and check out my facebook page. :)

ANYWAY...the point of this...

Once upon a time a few weeks ago, my roommate and I ventured out to the Art Museum to take some just-for-fun pictures! These pictures eventually then turned into a "Hippie Bride" photo shoot, inspired by her outfit, our surroundings, and flower crowns.

It was probably one of the best impromptu photo shoots ever.

And you should check it out.


In other news, check out this bad boy that my granddad is letting me borrow...


He said if I got some film and some batteries that I could play!

I'm so in love.

Of course I haven't actually developed any film yet so who knows how my pictures are actually turning out, BUT either way...it's making me happy :)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment