Thursday, June 7, 2012

Something really awesome happened yesterday...

...and I'm not allowed to talk about it or post any pictures on any social media site, including this here blog.

Know how much that sucks?!

This was one of the coolest things that I've ever been able to experience, and I have to keep quiet. Seriously? It's going to take some reaaal skill if I can pull it off.

So you're probably wondering "okay, why is she even mentioning this on the blog if she can't share anything?"

To torture you, that's why....

Kidding, of course :) I really just want to write up a little something-something so that looking back on this good ole blog I will remember the awesome day that I had yesterday. After all, if it's not documented on the blog/facebook/twitter then it never happened. ;) So ya know, just making sure that I remember that this DID in fact happen.

Some things I will say about it...
1. I saw some celebs.
2. It was a very unproductive day (or maybe productive depending on how you look at it...)
3. I got to witness something I've never seen before and that few people actually do get to see.
4. I bonded with people that I've been surrounded by for 2 years but never talked to before.

Maybe in 2013 I'll be able to give out some more details about my exciting day. But until then...sorry kiddos.

NYC pictures soon!

Happy Wednesday,
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment