Friday, May 27, 2011

Random Ramblings

In approximately 37 days (if I did my math right) I will be leaving for MAMMOTH, CALIFORNIA! Can you tell that I'm just a little bit excited for some hiking and photography?


I just got this new camera backpack and I'm so ready to try it out! It can hold so much and it's going to be perfect for taking hiking with me. It even has a nifty little water bottle holder and if you know me than you know I love me some water all the time.

I've never been anywhere farther West than Kansas and I am so excited to see life on the other coast! I hear it is absolutely gorgeous, especially Mammoth, so I cannot wait. We are also going to hit up Yosemite for a few days while we're there. Get ready for lots of amazing pictures!

And while we're talking about traveling....

Guess where else I get to venture off to this summer?

Source

ANCHORAGE, ALASKA!

My dad does a lot of traveling for his job, and this is one of the places he's going to this summer. So, lucky me gets to go up there and hang out once he's done with all the work stuff! Hello bears, moose, glaciers, and crazy gorgeous scenery...I'm coming to see you in 55 days!

And don't worry; I'm pretty sure the massively awesome crazy camera backpack will make an appearance again ;)

In other news, I need some opinions. Should I cut my hair off: yes or no?
 

I wouldn't get it super short or anything, probably just shoulder length ish. Here's my thoughts...

A) Short hair would be perfect for Summer
B) It would be eaiser to maintain
C) People have said I look good with shorter hair
But...
D) I kind of really like having my hair long again
E) I like that it can go up in a pony tail and be long/go over my shoulder -- does that make sense?

Ok, give me your opinions, cut it short or not?!

Ciao,
B.Hines

2 comments:

  1. i had to comment on this, because i saw your link to it on twitter and of course i always have a comment when it comes to hair cuts. i'm actually in the same dilemma you are. i can't decide if i should cut mine.

    all i know is that i really like your hair shoulder length. and if you're kind of itchin to do it, then i fully support you.

    -lorenaborena

    aww, are you gonna bring your...... i forget what relation she has to you. cousin? allison hines... the saucer on monday.... are you gonna come to katie's tonight? alicia said she's gonna bail early and that's lame. you should come to katies and bring her. and if you get bored, you can leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it long, I love it! And I'm super excited for you to go to Alaska, I've always wanted to go!

    And I'm not even going to make a joke about how crazy you are about a backpack made for your camera.

    ReplyDelete