Sunday, June 27, 2010

Alicia & Tom

I realize it has been over a week since I said that I would have these pictures up, but this past week has been busier than anticipated. I thought that over last weekend I would have had time to post a few pictures, but that wasn't the case. Then on Monday I left for Washington D.C. with a few friends of mine and didn't get back until Friday night. So, here I am over a week later finally posting pictures of my lovely friends Alicia and Tom!

They let me take "fake engagement" pictures of them to get some practice and it was so fun! We went to the park/lake in Alicia's neighborhood and it was so pretty and perfect :)

Here's just a few of my favorites:


The real Romeo and Juliet

This is one of the million reasons that I enjoyed taking pictures of them...they both act like they are 5 years old. :)


Their future home... :)



Yay Alicia and Tom! I can't wait for your real engagement ;)

So Friday I got back from D.C. - I took sooooo many pictures! I haven't even gone through them all yet, but cross your fingers that I took at least some good ones. Guess I'll get around to going through those/editing some this afternoon...

Wednesday I start my Marketing internship at SAS, oh gosh! I'm nervous times 1,000. And kind of sad in a way. My lazy, do-whatever-I-want-whenever-I-want summer is disappearing... :( but hey, I gotta get money somehow! And I know it will be fun, and SAS is an amazing company, so yay! Wish me luck! :)

Off to be productive...

B.hines

No comments:

Post a Comment