Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Love.

Gosh I'm a blog failure. I'll get better, I promise.

Last month my mom and step dad let me use them as my guinea pigs for some practice engagement shots. Although it was sort of hard shooting family, it was still fun and I love downtown Raleigh! We only had one hour parking though and not a lot of time, so unfortunately I didn't get to shoot in as many places as I wanted to. But it was still fun!


I love this wall!



After some time in downtown Raleigh we headed over to the Rose Gardens and got some cutesy pictures there too! :)

Welp, that's my mom and Roger. 6 years together and they're still so happy!

And to continue on with this theme of love (as the title says), I was lucky enough to take my first real engagement pictures! I met Becca and Levi through my friend Kristen (http://www.kristenabigailphotography.blogspot.com/), although it turned out that Levi went to middle school with me, small world! Kristen decided to give them free engagement pictures and wedding pictures as a wedding present, and asked for some help shooting the wedding! In preparation for shooting their wedding they also allowed me to tag along during the engagement session and take a few pictures! We ventured out about a weekish ago in the middle of the afternoon (not the smartest idea, but the only time available for everyone) in the scorching hot sun to Duke Gardens for pictures. Levi and Becca we're such troopers! Here's just a few of my favorites...

Her ring is so gorgeous, I'm in love! To my future husband: take note.


Thanks guys for letting me tag along and take some pictures, I look forward to your wedding!

Well thats all I have for pictures, for now. The other day I went out with my friend Alicia and her boyfriend Tom to take some fake engagement pictures, it was so much fun! They are by far my favorite couple and they both are so awesome, we had a blast! I'm working on editing those pictures now so hopefully they'll be up soon!

I'm still unemployed, so far. Womp. However it is looking VERY good that I might have an internship at SAS in Marketing! Cross your fingers! But til then I'll just be continuing to enjoy my summer, and taking plenty of pictures. I'm headed off to Washington D.C. with a few friends on Monday and I'm very excited! I haven't been to D.C. in forever. There's so much to see, and so many picture opportunities...I can't wait!

But until then...
Ciao bloggies! :)

B.hines

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, Brittany! Ahhh can't wait till D.C.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh I didn't know you had a blog!! this makes me so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I just started! I wanted to start a diary, and then I was like what's better than private thoughts? Oh yeah, making them public! Lol

    ReplyDelete