Monday, February 27, 2012

That one time I ran a half marathon...

Well, the Disney Princess Half Marathon has officially come and gone and it was amazing!!

The whole weekend was so much fun and I had such a great time running...it will definitely be a race that I remember forever :)

My overall time was 2:57:57 (that's what happens when you stop and wait to get pictures with every character...but it was worth it!) and my Garmin time (I stopped the watch everytime we stopped for pictures, so I would know my actual time spent running) was around 2 hours and 15 minutes!

Here are a few cell phone pictures from the race... more to come later, with a full recap of the weekend!




The castle!


And I finished! Got my medal and some champagne... I was a happy girl :)

More soon!
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment