Friday, February 3, 2012

1st Annual Artreach 4 Kids Gala & Photo Exhibition

Worst blogger of the year award goes to me! Sorry that I promised this post on Tuesday and that it is now Friday and I'm finally posting it. Whoooppsy.

Well, last Thursday (aka a week ago, sheesh!) all of the months of planning, meetings, and hard work finally paid off! The Artreach 4 Kids Gala ended up being wonderful and minus a few bumps along the way things went pretty smoothly. We had a great turn out, raised a lot of money, and most importantly...had a blast doing it! Here are some pictures from the event :)




My mom and step dad even came, so fun!





Live body painting!


My mom bid on some NC State heels for me in the silent auction...and won! Now I can support my school even with the heels that I wear ;)

 




Our big obstacle...

 

Photo booth...so fun!


And of course the A-Team couldn't miss out on some photo booth fun!



Love this group of people :)


The event was so much fun, I can't wait for more to come in the future!

Check out more information at artreach4kids.org and find out how you can get involved!

B.Hines

1 comment: