Monday, March 19, 2012

I never want to forget this feeling

This wonderful, amazing, exciting, too-good-to-be-true feeling of a big, glorious Wolfpack WIN!

Yesterday, NC State (11th seed) played Georgetown (3rd seed) in the NCAA Tournament and against all odds my boys pulled off a truly phenomenal win! Which means...we're going to the SWEET SIXTEEN! It has been a long time since we've made it this far in this tournament, and I have a feeling that we will not be stopping just yet :) The team has completely transformed and is playing amazing, I could not be more proud of what they've accomplished this year! I am so extremely happy to be an NCSU Alumnus, especially during a time like this. Word to the wise: don't underestimate the Wolfpack!



Last night, I really wanted to get some pictures of the bell tower all lit up red due to the big win, so my roommate and I headed out to Hillsborough Street. While we were hanging out at "The Tower" we decided to make an awesome video all about the wonderful Bell Tower, and we even got a nice little surprise at the end...

 Check it out :)




...Yes, that completely made my night! I will never forget this feeling of pure JOY and I hope it stays for at least another few weeks ;) I'm really just hoping and praying for another chance to play Carolina and finally destroy them, fingers crossed!

Happy Monday!
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment