Saturday, March 10, 2012

When the ACC Tournament games are on a Thursday and Friday...

...and your favorite team is playing and it's a BIG DEAL, you end up with very unproductive work days.

On Thursday, NC State (my Wolfies!!) played Boston College at 2:00 in the afternoon. Hmm, 2 on a Thursday is work time. But I needed to watch my game. Well, that same afternoon I just so happened to discover some new apps before the game. One of those was WatchESPN aka heeellooo I was able to stream the game right to my phone so I did a little mutli-tasking...


And we won!



Which means... game number 2 in the tournament was yesterday afternoon at the same time. Again, I had to work. But instead of streaming the game on my phone, I just went all out and streamed it to my computer...woo baby!



Turns out I wasn't the only one doing the same thing at work though. I just love that while I was watching the game I heard my neighbor yell "rebound!" at the same exact time that I was thinking it! I'm glad I wasn't the only one being super productive ;)

But the even greater thing about my work? I don't need to hide that I'm watching the game. In fact, I don't even need to watch it on my computer, because the game is on just about every big flat screen TV in the building. Including the one that is posted up in between the conference rooms/outside of the break room on my floor. So yes, with 5 minutes left I joined the rest of the other crazy NC State fans on my floor and we all watched those last stressful minutes of our big fat WIN. I LOVE IT.

Next up?

UNC aka Worst-team-in-the-ACC. I am hoping that my Wolfpack finally puts a big, fat beating on those tarholes.



Here's to another win today in the ACC Tournament! Let's go PACK!!!

Have a lovely Saturday, full of basketball ;)
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment