Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

So, NC State didn't exactly win the ACC Tournament like I had hoped. We ended up losing to UNC...but only by TWO POINTS. And if you ask me, we deserved to win that game. But I won't get into all of those messy details.

The good news is...we're going to the NCAA Tournament! This is HUGE for us, it's so amazing! And yes, because I have complete faith in my team (and I'm scared to jinx us by making us lose), I have NC State winning the whole tournament...


Maybe I have too high of expectations. Whatever.

Something else I'm loving lately?

This AMAAAAAAZING weather! Oh my word I'm the happiest person ever. 80 degrees today?! 80?? YES please! I love love love the fact that I could bust out my new skirt today, and not freeze!


Which brings me to the next thing that makes me oh so happy on this Wednesday...


New purchases from Target! I'm happy to have bright colors and new jewelery :)

In other news...did you know that today is Pi Day? March 14th = 3.14 aka the number Pi. In honor of Pi Day, my work is giving away free pie in all of the cafeterias! We're all a bunch of nerds, clearly. I mean, this is actually on our campus...


Told ya we were all a bunch of nerds.
Side note: if you have instagram (aka greatest app ever) then you should probably follow me, blhines2 :)

And back to what I love...


The sky will never cease to amaze me. I love how it is constantly changing, day to day, hour to hour...it's just so beautiful!

Lastly, I am feeling so so thankful for my amazing friends and family :) I couldn't be more blessed! Speaking of wonderful friends and family, last week I finally booked my flight to NEW YORK CITY! Myself, 2 friends, and my cousin will be heading up to the big apple to visit one of our other favorite friends and I am so excited! I cannot wait for a long weekend in the big city with wonderful people!

Have a very happy Wednesday :)
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment