Friday, March 2, 2012

TGIF!

My roommate and I like to email back and forth while we're both at work, and today as we were talking about how excited we were that it was Friday, she pointed out that if you rearrange the words in TGIF, it also says GIFT!

"TGIF. If you rearrange the letters in TGIF you get the word GIFT. Friday is a gift. Do not waste it."

Obviously we talk about very important things in our emails.

But anyway, on this Friday I have nothing of great importance to say (I promise I'll post a full race recap soon - I'm just waiting on some pictures) so instead, how about I share with you some pictures so you can see how awesome the Artreach 4 Kids A-Team is...sounds fun, yes?

Photos were taken by Nancy Thomas Photo.







If seeing those pictures doesn't make you want to be a part of the A-Team, then you're basically a lost cause.

But if you said to yourself "wow, they look like they're having a lot of fun" then you're right, we were and we do. So you should probably go ahead and join in on the fun!



...did that take things a bit too far? Whoops! But in all seriousness...check out artreach4kids.org or contact me :)

Happy Friday lovelies!
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment