Thursday, February 3, 2011

Current Obsessions

I just want to share with all of you lovely readers out there three songs that I am currently obsessed with at the moment.

1) Give In To Me - Garrett Hedlund with Leighton Meester



This song is seriously so much fun to sing. One of the reasons I love it. And if you haven't seen Country Strong, do yourself a favor and go see it. I don't care if you don't like country music, see it!

2) A Little Bit Stronger - Sara Evans



I just like this for a variety of reasons :)

3) And of course, last but not least... Black & Yellow - Wiz Khalifa



Seriously, how could I leave this out? I feel like it's been playing on repeat in my head since the playoffs. And to all those Green Bay fans out there, Green and Yellow? Really? Sorry Lil Wayne, but no.

Here We Go Steelers!!! 

2 comments:

  1. love that you are writing about music! (and steelers) ;) miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, uh huh. you know what it is.

    ReplyDelete