Sunday, February 27, 2011

Flash Back

Let's go back in time 2 years to fall semester, Sophomore year. Hillary, Alicia and I have all recently settled in to our new, lovely home in Bragaw. We are finally all living near each other (no more walking back and forth between Tucker and Lee!) and it is exciting and wonderful! So wonderful, in fact, that on a Friday(?) night we decided to stay in instead of going out. And as a result of that, this masterpiece was born...

Brace yourselves.



Okay now be honest, have you ever seen anything more amazing? I didn't think so. Call up B.Spears, we got a new music video for her... 

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH..... WOW. This was funny two years ago and is STILL funny today. I miss you guys so much. We seriously had the best suite ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I'm glad I'm not the only one that still gets some enjoyment out of this. Our suite really was amazing, I miss everyone!

    ReplyDelete