Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's That Time of Year Again...

You know how they say 'little boys are a gift from heaven'? Or, 'Thank Heaven for little boys'?

Source
Well, I disagree. Girl Scout cookies are a gift from heaven. Thank Heaven for Girl Scout cookies. More specifically, Thin Mints and Samoas (and yes, I will still call them by their original name even though technically they are called something lame now).

To celebrate girl scout cookie season (the best season of the year) I bought 4 boxes! Two of each of my favorites.


I'm going to get so fat in these next few weeks...right before Spring Break too, wonderful!

Speaking of Spring Break, look where Hilldy and I are going: 

Sorry for the awful quality...I'll be sure to get take some good pictures when I'm there in TWO WEEKS!
COZUMEL, MEXICO!!!

I'm seriously so excited and I have no idea how we managed to find this amazingly cheap deal! Yay for relaxing on the beach, exploring, and taking millions of pictures :) If anyone would like to find me a job where I just get to travel the world and take pictures, that'd be amazing!

Peace out girl scouts!
(haha)

1 comment:

  1. how bout thank heaven for little girls? HELLO YEAH.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q-uiV6dMt4

    ReplyDelete