Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Celebrity Crush?

So we all have a celebrity crush (or crushes), right?

Well, my wonderful roommate, Hillary, probably has the most celebrity crushes of any person I've ever known.

Anyone who knows her should know this. Or if maybe you didn't, than you certainly should after reading this blog post by Hillary.

But, if that's still not enough to convince you. Then how about this:


Here's the story behind this... It's just a typical Tuesday night. Hillary's hanging out in her room on her computer and I'm out in the hallway talking to the picture hanging up of Hines Ward. (We have a bit of a Steelers wall in the hallway between our rooms, it might be my favorite place in the apartment? I'm joking...). Hillary says "man, I wish I had pictures hanging up in my room of all the guys that I'm in love with." So I say, "Make a list and send it to me." I mean it can't be that long a list so a collage shouldn't be that hard, right? She laughs and thinks I'm joking and says "haha, omgosh a collage would be awesome!" I'm silently wondering why she's laughing at this, because I think its a perfectly feasible and brilliant idea. (Every girl needs some hot guy posted up somewhere in her room). So I respond, "For real. I'm making you one. Send it to me!" A few minutes later this appears in my inbox:


Seriously, how weird is my roommate?

And of course...when I opened it, I found that massive list. At least there's a better chance that she'll meet and fall in love with at least one of the twelve on that list, maybe?

I guess I'd better get on that collage....

3 comments:

  1. She's got high hopes.
    She's got high hopes.
    She's got high apple pie in the skyyyy hopes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha omg PLEASE put a picture of the finished collage online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillary, I have no idea what you're quoting? if that's what you're doing?

    And Lauren, I will once I finish it! I actually haven't started yet... haha

    ReplyDelete