Friday, November 18, 2011

Two posts in one day, whaaaa?

Something really exciting happened tonight that was too great not to share.

I was driving home from taking pictures of the homecoming parade (woohoo go wolfpack!), looking up into the sky when all of a sudden...I see a SHOOTING STAR!!



It looked just like this. 

Okay you got me, not really. It was actually more like this... 

Source

It literally just looked like this ball of fire (which I guess makes sense cause that's what stars technically are, right?) that just came out of no where and shot across the sky for like a second and then disappeared! I guess I understand why they're called "shooting stars" now...

But I really don't remember ever seeing one before and it was so gorgeous! It made my night :)

And now, it's off to bed (yes, at 10:30pm on a Friday) like a loser so that I can get up at the crack of dawn for some fun Artreach 4 Kids festivities and to take pictures of yet another parade!

Ciao :)
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment