Monday, January 2, 2012

The Holidays!

So the holidays are officially over and it's back to work which has been quite the rude awakening. I think it's beginning to actually hit me that indeed I actually have graduated, and that from here on out my life will be spent working. Kind of depressing, but I'm working on changing that.

ANYWAYS, my holidays were jam packed with food, family, friends, and football and now I'm here to tell you all about it :)

I made an extremely detailed (and awesome!) gingerbread house with my friend and her sister...


And then we decorated christmas cookies, of course...


I spent plenty of time with family on Christmas day...






...and yes, my brother and I got coal. Thanks, dad.

We played Just Dance and made fools of ourselves...



I was able to revist my fall at graduation thanks to my dad posting the video on facebook...


You're welcome for that.

We took our traditional sibling Christmas picture and it was quite the ordeal.









We're a special bunch, clearly.

And of course I annoyed the cat by taking 1,001 pictures of her. But really, she's just so precious!


I'm not quite sure why she does this, but it happens every Christmas. She's weird.



Over break some friends and I also went to the aahhhmazing NC State bowl game in Charlotte, but that was just too great a game (and we took far too many pictures) that I'm going to have to just save that for it's own post :)

On another note...today I have been spending tons of time editing pictures and adding them to my new facebook page, so pleasee check it out, like it, and pass it on to friends! Thanks lovelies!


Happy Monday,
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment