Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This time it's actually posted on Wednesday, bonus points for me! I promise that my blog posts will not only be training updates and WILW, even if that's what the past few weeks look like.

I'm loving...silly mirror pictures with brother in the middle of a sporting goods store.


He just got a new iPhone and I swear he's learned more about that thing in the month that he's had it then I have in the 8 months that I've had mine...

I'm loving...this new fun way to paint your nails!


I went over to my friends house last week and she taught me this neat new way to paint your nails. You drop the nail polish into a glass of water...and once it looks like how it is above, you can create a cool design in it and then dip your finger in!


This was my first time playing with it, so I'm by no means a pro and my design isn't even all that cool...but I think it's so neat how it works! I'll definitely be experimenting more with different designs and colors.

I'm loving...cuddly kittys!


Lately this little furball has been extra cuddly whenever I'm sitting on the couch. One night, she just snuggled herself in the nook of my arm and fell asleep...it was kind of precious :)

I'm loving...that the Artreach 4 Kids Gala and Photo Exhibition is only ONE day away!!


We've been doing lots of arts and crafts to get ready for this shindig and I'm so excited that it's almost here!


It's not too late to get tickets! You can purchase your tickets today online until 5pm or tomorrow at the door too so we hope to see you there :) More info here: artreach4kids.org

I'm loving...my new photography blog slash website that is basically up and running! I just need to fill all the tabs with pictures and I'll be good to go, check it out!


and lastly, I'm loving...this goooorgeous weather that has decided to show up!


It was the perfect day for a picnic outside with my mom :) We wondered around the arboretum near campus and even walked on water...


Yeah that was lame, I know.


Happy Wednesday lovelies! Make it a good one :)
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment