Thursday, January 19, 2012

What I'm Loving Thursday?

I've seen a lot of bloggers do a "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post on Wednesday's and I've never participated...but I'm feeling very lovey towards things lately, so I figure why not?! Except I realize that it's Thursday now... so I guess it's more of a "What I'm loving Thursday." It still works, right?

#1 I'm loving that I got to spend some time with my little brother this past weekend for his 20th birthday! Gosh, I can't believe he's that old already.




#2 I'm loving my new, amazing pajama pants. Seriously they are SO comfortable and soft and they're NC State so really...why would I ever want to take them off?



#3 I'm loving doing this 365 project. In case you missed this post, you should probably go read it and then just hop on over to the website and check it out yourself...




#4 I'm loving new music, especially by The Michael Gungor Band. This has grown to be one of my favorite songs after hearing it in church on Sunday...



#5 I'm loving that my DIPLOMA has officially shipped! Can't wait to have it in my hands so that graduation is that much more official! :)



#6 Speaking of graduation...I'm loving that my graudation trip with my mom is finally coming together! No details yet though, I don't want to jinx it ;)

#7 I'm loving deliciously good (and horribly bad for you) cupcakes!


#8 I'm loving how God shows himself to me



#9 and lastly, I'm LOVING that it's almost Friday!!

Have a happy day,
B.Hines

And just a friendly reminder, all photos were taken by me so pleaseee don't steal any, thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cupcake Cupcake I love you so much
    Cupcake Cupcake I long for your touch

    ReplyDelete