Saturday, January 15, 2011

NC State Bucket List: Part 2

I'm just hanging out in my room on a Saturday afternoon, going through old pictures, waiting for the Steelers game to start. It's time for part two...

28. Pet a cow during Ag Week. check!
Alicia showed a cow, Mary, at the fair! So not only did I get to pet a cow, but I got to hang out with one... haha
29. Rub the Strolling Professor's head before your first chemistry exam. didn't do this, maybe that's why I got a 49 on my first test? 
30. Support ARTS NC State. See a performance at Thompson or Stewart. check!
31. Ride the Wolfline around campus. check!
We were such cool little Freshman, riding around on the Wolfline at 1 in the morning.
32. Listen to WKNC 88.1 FM. check!
33. Go to your professor's office hours. 
34. Attend an event during the Pan-Afrikan Festival. 
35. Show your school spirit at an event during Homecoming Week. check!
Homecoming Parade Sophomore year!
36. Volunteer at Service NC State. 
37. See the Bell Tower lit RED. check!
Yay for my Freshman photography skills.
38. Scout the team at the Kay Yow Spring Football Game. check!
Laura and I!
39. Experience the Chocolate Festival. check? I feel like I have at least once, but I don't remember for sure...
40. Support businesses on Hillsborough Street. I love Hike Nights.
Alicia and I at the bowling alley!
41. Start the year off with Wolfpack Welcome Week. check!
42. Make a late-night Cook-Out run. check!
Freshman year cook out stop!
43. Go on an Alternative Service Break trip or volunteer through CSLEPS.
44. Eat a 'Block S' waffle at Fountain Dining Hall. check!
45. Join an intramural team through Campus Recreation. check! AND we were the champions...wooo!
46. Learn the NC State's Alma Mater. check!
47. Celebrate Founder's Day. NC State was founded on March 7, 1887. check? ...what counts as 'celebrate'?
48. Jump in the lake at Polar Plunge. yeah...I'll get right on that.
49. Visit the Career Center and start planning for your future. I guess as a Senior maybe I should do that?
50. Order a class ring and let it sleep in the Bell Tower. check!
Eeeeek!
51. Kiss the wolf statues for good luck.
52. Join the Alumni Association.
53. Go to class. i should probably do more of this.... :)
54. Stick gum on the Dan Allen Tunnel. check!
Sophomore year after halloween!

So it looks like I've still got a few things to do before graduating from State...good thing I have until December to complete them :)

Adios bloggies,
B.Hines

P.S. GO STEELERS!

1 comment:

  1. sticking gum on the tunnel is a thing?! never noticed that

    ReplyDelete