Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sick Day

This is NOT the time for me to get sick. This week is filled with meetings and assignments and other random things to do, but apparently my immune system doesn't care too much about that. So, this is me today...


Luckily I only had one class at 10:15 today that I managed to go to. Then I attempted to head into work for the rest of the afternoon, but after two hours I couldn't do much more. So now it's time to curl up in bed with my teddy bear and blanket and PASS OUT.

Say a little prayer that I wake up feeling better and not worse! 

2 comments:

  1. But you don't have blonde hair.

    FEEL BETTER ROOMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, well, i didn't have the energy to photoshop it to be brown hair or find one on google with brown hair and a teddy bear. BACK OFF ME.

    ReplyDelete