Thursday, January 6, 2011

When I grow up

When I was younger I always got asked the same question, "what do you want to be when you grow up?

What was my answer? Well of course... "I want to be a famous singer!" Yep, that's right. I always dreamed of being a famous singer when I was older. So realistic, I know.

But this dream was a huge part of my life when I was younger. In fact...I even had my own stage...


That's right, I stood on that piano bench and sang my little heart out. But no performance is complete without a microphone. So that's why I had this... 


A whisk makes a perfect microphone. But all of this would be pointless without some amazing music to sing to. 


Yessss...Celine Dion! My favorite musician of all time? Possibly.

So, maybe I'm not a famous singer now and no where near becoming a singer, but hey...gotta dream big right?

(And yes, I've failed for the past two days as far as blogging and taking pictures. But I think I'm done with that...I just don't have time soooo oh well!)

Adios amigos,
B.Hines

1 comment:

  1. I remember when we were younger we would dance around your house to shania twain :)

    ReplyDelete