Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some Things Never Change

Remember, way back when, when we thought it was cool to document our high school lives and our every immature thought in a xanga? (Come to think of it, I guess it's not much different from blogging now...) I took a nice little trip down memory lane today. Through all three of my xangas. Yes, that's right, three. It's embarrassing, I know.

During this little blast to the past I realized something. My views of certain things have not changed one bit.

Exhibit A:


I still have a school girl crush on Engin Atsur. 

This was posted when I was 16, a Junior in High School. I can't say that those thoughts have changed at all. And when I met him at age 19, in my Sophomore year of College...I still almost fainted, just ask my friends. It was the greatest night of my life. (See a picture here)


Exhibit B:


I am still 100% obsessed with the Pittsburgh Steelers. And when we make it to the playoffs and play well in the playoffs, it's a big deal to me. 


Exhibit C:

This is from September 2005, so please don't judge me and my 15 year old self...

I still love listening to Celine Dion music, even at age 21. And I still have that Christmas CD, and yes, I still listen to it. But at least I don't end my blogs with "Well thats my update...comment yo<3" anymore. Maybe I should start doing that again. I'll just go back to my 15 year old roots? 


Without wanting to dig too much (I gotsta get to sleep!) that's all I have...for now. Unfortunately for you guys, I am not going to leave you guys with the link to my xanga. Trust me, you don't want to see that. Although Hillary and I did get a good laugh while reading all of my silly posts. The thoughts of a high schooler are so wonderful...


Adios,
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment